#5 Progressive Action Night - October 15, 2018
Join us for Progressive Action Night, our series of actions, study groups, and trainings supporting grassroots and progressive campaigns and causes!
About the Series
Progressive Action Night, based on Progressive Hack Night (progressivehacknight.org), is meant to systematize, coordinate, and maximize the effectiveness training opportunities and actions for volunteers and organizations looking to mobilize volunteers for the upcoming elections.
How it works:
- All groups or volunteers are welcome to attend
- Get a concrete training and then get to work, on your issues or someone else’s
- Information and education available about other campaigns and groups
- Meet other volunteers and progressives
- Opportunities for organizations to meet and strategize as well
- Easy on-boarding for first-time participants
- Snacks and drinks offered
- Offer a clear calendar of opportunities for trainings and on-site actions (textbanks, poster-making, etc.)
- Plug volunteers quickly and efficiently into actions and organizations
- Allow organizers opportunities to meet and strategize
Come if you’re curious! There will be onboarding for anyone new
If you have an organization that is looking for a space to train, or are connected to groups of volunteers, please feel free to contact Duncan (k.duncan.wall (at) gmail (dot) com) or Rapi (rapicastillo (at) gmail (dot) com).
Create an action for the night
Monday, October 15, 2018
New York, NY
Enter 99 Madison Avenue and take the elevator to the 15th floor.